Friday, October 07, 2005

Time

Why is it that time seems to be speeding up as we age? I sit down at the computer in the morning to check the email, and before I know it the day is gone, and what have I done----nothing, it seems. Have I tilted into a liminal reality, a space between worlds where consciousness expands, contracts, folds up on itself, or have I fallen through a worm hole, lost in virtualness?

And yet I can spend an hour at my altar in the evenings, and it feels like I'm there for eons, immersed in the mystical world of resonating with spirit, flying along with the guardians as they take me into the amazing and magical recesses of my existence.

Time. It's such a funny, arbitrary, elusive, artificial thing.


Visit me:
InnerJourneyWork
WiseWoman Arts
GreyOwl Sees Within

Dr Deah's Musings
Copyright 2005-2006 by Liminal Realities
a personal growth education venture
Deah Curry PhD, publisher
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.